Please be mindful of the weather in your area. Once the glue leaves our offices we have no control over how it’s handled. We are trying to come up with solutions to avoid freezing product, but at the moment the best option is to wait until it’s not freezing temperatures in your area.
If you place an order now, please know that we will use our best judgment on whether or not to ship the product right away or wait until the weather clears. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
Thank you for your understanding! Stay safe and warm if this affects you.